GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
This is a family-friendly park. Failure to comply with Park Rules and/or Code of Conduct could result in the removal and/or banishment from the park.
WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THE BELOW BEHAVIORS:
- Name Calling
- Racial Slurs or Discriminatory Comments
- Inappropriate Language or Gestures
- Fighting or Disorderly Conduct
- Mistreatment of Our Staff or Guests
- Line Jumping
- Alcohol Consumption
- Tobacco, E-Cigarette or Vape Use
This park is monitored by video surveillance for the safety and security of all guests and employees. Failure to comply with the Park Rules and/or Code of Conduct could result in removal and/or banishment from the park.
WHO CAN JUMP
- Guests must be at least 2 years old in order to jump.
- Every person who jumps on our trampolines must first provide a valid/signed Altitude Trampoline Park waiver.
- Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted on the trampolines.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
- 12 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Jump within your ability.
- Customers may not sit or lie on the trampolines. Exit the trampolines if you need to rest.
- Pushing, wrestling, tackling, running, racing, playing tag, and horseplay of any kind is strictly forbidden.
- Customers may not touch, climb, lean, or hang on to any of the top pads or netting inside the trampoline areas.
- Always jump and land on two feet and never jump or land on the padding. Never land on your head.
- If you’re falling, try to bring your arms, legs, and head into a ball position.
- Only one person is allowed per jumping surface.
- Double bouncing is strictly prohibited.
- No double flips or flips or tricks over the pads. Single flips are permitted but no more than 2 in a row.
- Customers can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but they must land on the first sidewall-adjoining trampoline.
- Customers must be in control of their body at all times.
- Spitting and profanity are prohibited.
ABOUT APPAREL, ACCESSORIES, AND OBJECTS
- Jumpers must wear the valid-colored wristband at all times during jumping.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
- No glass, balls, phones, cameras, or other objects or equipment are permitted on the trampolines.
- Only Altitude socks are permitted on the trampolines (no shoes), they can be purchased at the front desk for $3.50 and can be re-used for future visits.
- Customers may not have anything in their mouths (gum, candy, etc.) while on the trampolines.
- No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines.
- Customers may not have anything in their pockets while on the trampolines.
PAY ATTENTION TO THE RULES
- Adhere to these rules and additional rules which are posted on site for featured areas of the park.
- Adhere to the directions of court monitors and other park staff at all times.
Altitude Marlborough is the perfect venue for a birthday party or group event. We offer several different party and event packages that can be customized to fit your budget and accommodate groups of almost any size, large or small.